If you have linked a domain to a user account on QUIC.cloud, but now wish it to belong to a different user account, it is possible to move it.
For this example, let’s assume:
- User A is where
www.domain-to-move.comis moving from
- User B is where
www.domain-to-move.comis moving to
Remove the Domain from User A
- Log into your QUIC.cloud dashboard as User A, and select
www.domain-to-move.comfrom the list of domains.
- Navigate to CDN > CDN Config, and set Bypass CDN to
- Navigate to Settings, scroll down to the bottom of the page, and click the Delete Domain link.
- Log User A out of QUIC.cloud.
Relink the Domain to QUIC.cloud
- Log into
www.domain-to-move.com‘s WordPress Dashboard.
- Navigate to LiteSpeed Cache > General and click the Refresh Domain Key button.
- Wait a few minutes for the domain key to refresh, reload the page, and click the Link to QUIC.cloud button.
A dialog box will open on the QUIC.cloud website.
Set up the Domain on User B
- Log into QUIC.cloud as User B. If you don’t yet have a User B account, you can create one now.
- From your QUIC.cloud dashboard, as User B, click the
www.domain-to-move.comdomain, which should now appear in your domain list.
www.domain-to-move.com is not in your domain list, log out and relink the domain to QUIC.cloud again, as described in the previous section. If it still fails to appear, please open a ticket, and we’ll have a look.
- Review your settings. Any existing WordPress service usage for the current month will carry over and be displayed in your User B dashboard.
- The CDN will need to be set up again in this new user account. If you need instructions, please see our Onboarding documentation, starting with the DNS Configuration section.